Innovation Meets Energy Efficient Design – Belimo 6-Way Pressure Independent Valve
In this 30 minute webinar you will learn about the new Belimo 6-Way ePIV and its innovative design for more energy efficient operations. This pressure independent control valve features heating and cooling circuits that are hydronically decoupled allowing each sequence to be controlled individually by the actuator. The combination of the 6-Way ePIV and ultrasonic flow meter allows the smart actuator to compensate pressure fluctuation in the system providing the designed flow to each terminal unit. Register now to find out how you can achieve better control and cut costs while increasing your buildings performance.
Belimo 6-way pressure independent control valves feature heating and cooling circuits which are hydronically decoupled because of the innovative ball design. Each sequence is controlled individually by the rotary movement of the actuator. The valve is bubble-tight in the closed position preventing energy losses, improves efficiency, and helps reduce operating costs.
- One valve performs change over and modulating control for single coil 4 pipe system providing less system maintenance
* Support different flow requirements of both hot and chilled water with one valve (one valve multiple GPM’s possible)
* True close-off to isolate both heating and cooling loops providing system efficiency
* Less power consumption with using only one valve and actuator assembly
* Enhanced communication with BACnet, MS/TP, and Modbus RTU provide superior application data access for easy troubleshooting, commissioning, and programming
* True flow with accuracy to ±2% (commission with verification)
This post is imported from an external source using a dynamic RSS feed.
If there are any issues with this content please email the BEMSchat team.