Planning is well underway for Niagara Summit 2018. We’ve recently added new breakout sessions that are packed with Niagara best practices, case studies and training. At Niagara Summit 2018, you’ll:
* Learn from the pros in the Developer Bootcamp and gain hands-on knowledge and practical tips for developing on Niagara 4
* Learn about new business opportunities, trends and more from Niagara Community thought leaders in the Business Track
* Get a deep dive into the application engineering side of the Niagara Framework in the Applications Track
* See the latest technologies on the Summit Expo show floor filled with BAS and IoT industry leaders
* Have opportunities to network and share ideas with others in the Niagara Community
Be sure to visit the Niagara Summit website today to view the updated agenda and register before the early bird rate expires on February 20, 2018!
Apply to sponsor and exhibit at Niagara Summit 2018
If you’re interested in sponsoring and exhibiting, check out the Niagara Summit 2018 Prospectus. Simply complete the Sponsor/Exhibitor Agreement in the prospectus, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
This post is imported from an external source using a dynamic RSS feed.
If there are any issues with this content please email the BEMSchat team.