To: Lynxspring Business and Technology Partners:
We are pleased to announce that our JENEsys Edge 534 Controller for Niagara 4, a fully programmable IoT controller with 34 IO built- and expandable IO, is now available.
Bringing Niagara4 to the edge with real-time control, the JENEsys Edge 534 Controller for Niagara 4 utilizes the same familiar ProBuilder/Workbench software, Niagara 4 programming tools and Fox Protocol you are currently using today.
Did you know the new JENEsys® Edge™ 534 Controller for Niagara 4:
- Is a fully programmable Niagara Edge Controller
- Utilizes the same Workbench software, Niagara programming tools and Fox Protocol
- Supports standard Niagara 4 drivers—Niagara 4 Network (Fox), BACnet, Modbus, Web & oBIX
- Leverages your library of applications, leverages your investment, integrates with Niagara/Fox tools and WorkBench
- Leverages your Niagara 4 training
- The Niagara stations are portable
- Has 34 IOs on-board
- Is easy to expand to additional IOs – Up to 306 IOs
- Is ideal as a Plant Controller, Device-Level Controller and Field Controller
- Fits with a Field Bus and Supervisor
- Fast and large memory capacity
- Takes Niagara into smaller and mid-sized opportunities
- Is a low-cost entry point, perfect for price-sensitive applications
- Can be installed quickly and easily
- Is ideal for delivering edge connectivity, interoperability, data access and analytics for today’s building energy management systems, machine-to-machine applications and IoT environments
- Was recognized for the Best Tech Innovation Intelligent Buildings Award at iBCON 2017
The JENEsys Edge 534 Controller for Niagara 4 fills a significant gap for performance and budgetary requirements by providing you with Niagara 4 along with the same ProBuilder/Workbench software, programming tools and Fox Protocol you are currently using, on a proven edge hardware platform without a large investment.
Click here to read the original post and get the latest industry news at ControlTrends.org
This post is imported from an external source using a dynamic RSS feed.
If there are any issues with this content please email the BEMSchat team.